Followers

Please LIKE us at Facebook! :)

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Holla! :)

Assalamualaikum and hello lovelies! 


Oh gosh, it has been so so long since I last post an update on my baking blog. :') Do you guys miss me? :P Anyway Little Bakerina is still much in business, I never stop working! ;) I've been working on fondant lately, well, it's not that fancy because I'm still learning and yet to master the techniques! Thank you so much for those who put their trusts in me, I appreciate it very much. :)


I've done about 7 fondant cupcakes/cakes, check it out! :)

Baby Shower cupcakes for a boy


Engagement cupcakes

Bridal Shower Cupcakes


Makeup themed cupcakes

Dark Knight cake


What do you guys think? :D I will keep on learning and improve myself in the future. :)


Don't forget to LIKE Little Bakerina Facebook Page and follow Little Bakerina on Instgram yah! ;)




Lotsa love,
Sabby Prue


No comments:

Post a Comment